3300® PRO GRADE POLYURETHANE SEALANT
3300 Polyurethane Roofing Sealant is a single-component, high performance polyurethane sealant that withstands adverse weather conditions and cures to a flexible weather-resistant seal. Withstands adverse weather conditions. Moisture cure. Stays flexible. Minimal shrinkage. Non-sag formula. Primerless adhesion on most substrates. Paintable, non-corrosive. Contains no TDI (toluene diisocyanate). Adheres To: Stone, masonry, ceramics, wood, steel, aluminum, asphalt, BUR, concrete, fiberglass, vinyl and many other common building substrates.
- A single component, high performance professional grade polyurethane sealant
- Withstands extreme weather conditions and cures to a flexible weatherproof seal
- Minimal shrinkage, non-sag formula
- Low odor, low VOC - paintable & non-corrosive
- Use in concrete joints, around doors & windows and chimneys and in roofing applications
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.