HOSE FAN W/20 FOOT HOSE
A virtual workhorse that can be used as a blower or exhaust fan for hard-to-reach areas.
The MaxxAir 8" fan provides directional airflow for a variety of
applications, especially in basements, crawl spaces, attics or any other
area where access may be limited.
It has rubber feet on its base to
minimize noise and reduce vibrations. To operate this fan, simply plug
into a standard 110 volt outlet. The heavy duty 2-ply poly-vinyl hose
attaches easily to the blower/exhaust fan with a cinch strap.
measures 8" in diameter and is 20 ft. long to reach anywhere spot
cooling is required. It is also flame retardant and features steel
support coils and convenient hanger rings to enable direction of the
airflow to hard to reach areas or areas off the ground.
- Portable hose fan/blower with 20 foot hose
- Provides directional airflow to limited access areas
- UL Listed for outdoors using GFCI outlet
- 2-speed 120V motor - with 6 foot power cord
- Heavy-duty yellow coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grille
- 1-year limited warranty
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di2-ethylhexylphthalate DEHP which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov