COPPERCOAT™ GREEN WOOD PRESERVATIVE
Use Woodlife CopperCoat™ green wood preservative on below-ground, ground contact or water contact wood installations (especially non-pressure-treated lumber) to protect the structural integrity. Prevents termite and other insect attack, mold, mildew and other fungi attack, and dimensional change caused by water absorption.
- EPA-registered, insecticidal preservative prohibits termite damage, rot and decay.
- Inhibits surface growth of fungal organisms: mold, mildew and staining fungi.
- Paintable and stainable; imparts a transparent green color that naturally fades over time.
- Use to prolong structural integrity of wood
- Especially for non-pressure-treated wood as well as pressure-treated wood end cuts
- For below ground, ground and water contact wood
- Water-base formula - Easy soap and water clean up.
- VOC compliant
- Covers approximately 200 to 350 sq. ft. per gallon.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =