FILTER AND REGULATOR COMBO
Compressed air contains contaminants from ambient air, compressor and from pipes. These contaminants must be removed to protect the components being used on the air system.
Regulators are specialized control valves that are used to reduce the upstream pressure while maintaining a specified down stream pressure.
Equipment operated at higher or lower pressures than recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage, failure or even a safety hazard.
- Used to reduce the upstream pressure while maintaining a specified down stream pressure
- Filter removes contaminants from ambient air, compressors and from pipes
- Bowl capacity of 5 Oz.
- Filter elements 40 microns, flow 100 PSI 77 SCFM
- Max inlet pressure 300 PSI, delivery pressure of 300 PSI
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING : CA PROP 65: This product contains chemicals including Lead which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.