HP WIRE WHEELS
Designed for metal debarring, weld cleaning , surface preparation, edge
blending, rust removal.
Featuring high-tensile, heat-treated carbon wire, DEWALT HP Wire Wheels offer long-lasting, aggressive brushing action. An innovative internal holding plate construction provides helps to reduced knot movement and helps to increased control and brush life. Delivers smooth performance, with crimped wire for flexibility.
- High tensile, heat treated carbon provides long lasting, aggressive brushing action
- Innovative internal holding plate construction reduces knot movement and increases control
- Constructed with internal holding plate to ensure consistency and safety
- Wire is 100 percent inspected to meet demanding quality specifications ~ Has .020-inch wire size
- 5/8" - 11 arbor size - 6" diameter
- Designed for use on ferrous metals
- Max RPM of 12000
- Sold by the EACH wheel
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.