The high performance polymer resin compound is elastic and resists vibration and temperature change. It is a fast drying sealant that cures by solvent evaporation resulting in an elastic membrane that adheres to both pipe and coupling gasket, providing a flexible adherent membrane coating.
- An amber colored, smooth flowing, semi-viscous liquid for use as a coating on black pipe
- Improves leak-free sealing of no-hub couplings
- Polymer resin compound is elastic & resists vibration and temperature change ~ Temperature range use from -65° F to 400° F (continuous use).
- Fast drying sealant that cures by solvent evaporation resulting in an elastic membrane
- Adheres to both pipe & coupling gasket
- May be used on aluminum, brass, steel, copper, epoxies, plated metal, fiberglass, black pipe, galvanized pipe, glass, wood, paper, felt and cork.
- Resistant to motor oils, hydraulic fluids, water, steam, diesel fuel oils, aviation fuels, aliphatic solvents (petroleum distillates), antifreeze, and gasoline. Conforms to MIL-S-45180D
- Should not be applied on painted surfaces, or plastic pipes, such as PVC, CPVC, or ABS
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. = =