This tintable acrylic plaster can develop a beautiful, highly polished marble-like appearance. The more you polish, the more translucent the finish becomes. This translucency creates the depth seen in real marble, and the beautiful finish is so smooth, it even feels like marble. Although it was originally intended for creating dark and ultra-deep colors, finishers prefer this base for light and mid-tone colors because of its translucency and ease of polishing.
- Satin topcoat finish
- Create look of polished marble, stone & suede
- Requires only 3 easy steps to apply
- Apply to flat, smooth surface like walls/ceilings
- Drying time: 1-2 hours
- Coverage: 800-1200 sq.ft per gal
- Contact manufacturer for local retailers who will tint this product if desired
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes.
Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by
road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov