TRIM HEAD SCREW
GRK's Trim Head Screws are an excellent choice for most fine carpentry applications, as well as window extension jambs and more. These trim head screws have the smallest screw head available with screw lengths from 1-1/4-Inch to 5-Inch. Most material splitting is prevented because of the Trim Head screw's exceptionally small head and the W-cut thread design.
Pre-drilling is only necessary if the building material's limitations require a pilot hole to be drilled, as in hardwoods like Mahogany and Ipe.
- Ideal for most fine carpentry applications
- Exceptionally small head
- Self-tapping screw with W-Cut thread design
- W-cut thread design prevents material splitting
- 25 year climatek corrosion protection
- Star head
- #8 screw uses #10 bit
- NOTE: Please make your buying decision based on the part number not the image. Manufacturer provides images to be used for illustration only and may not be representative of the actual product.
- Brass color
- Quantity per Box: 3,500