The original concrete spreader! This concrete spreader features a lightweight steel 19" x 4" head.
#14 gauge steel is thick enough to provide rigidity, but keeps the tool lightweight. Cold rolled steel is used to provide a superior finish, straightness and tolerance to the head.
A hook is added to the head for moving rebar and wire mesh when laying down concrete. A 54" wood handle with metal ferrule is included to complete this tool. Proudly made in the USA. Some assembly required.
- Spreads, grades, smoothes & floats concrete
- Blade secured to steel ferrule
- Hook moves rebar and mesh
- 14-gauge, cold-rolled steel
- 54" hard oak handle
- Blade size: 19" x 4"
- With Hook
- NOTE: Oversized or Non-Standard package shipping rate as determined by UPS/FedEx