ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT THRESHOLD
Energy loss through the bottom of doors is the most commonly addressed
area to improve your home or building's seal. Sweeps are installed on
the face of the door so that a seal is formed when the door is closed.
These products are easily installed and need to be regularly replaced to
ensure the building is insulated. M-D Building Products offers a number
of different finishes and technologies to best suit your individual
home sealing application.
- Adjustable / thermal break threshold
- Seals gaps from 1-3/8 inches to 1-5/8 inches high
- Set screws allow for easy adjustment
- Provides a weather-tight seal
- Prevents frost build-up on interior surface
- 36" L x 4 9/16" Width
- Satin Nickel Finish
ATTENTION: This item is considered
to be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The shipping fees are
set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World. (DIM rating system).
In some cases, quantity ordered may be
required to ship via LTL freight.
Freight rates will apply and are occasionally less expensive than common
carrier rates such as UPS.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.