PELICAN™ HAND-HELD PAIL
The Wooster Pelican paint bucket with built-in 5-1/2-inch roll-off area features aggressive ribbing to make loading a roller easy. The lip at the top of the grid catches paint and returns it neatly to the pail. It works with all rollers 4-1/2" or smaller. Under the lip a notch is molded in to hold the roller frames so it won't slide back and forth in pail. Support legs also stabilize the pail.
This one-quart bucket is made of durable, solvent-resistant polypropylene. A powerful, rust-resistant magnet holds a brush ferrule in place. The secure hand strap expands automatically to allow room for larger hands and a slide indents provide better grip and control and allow for left- or right-hand use.
- Use with a brush or mini-roller
- Built-in 5-1/2" wide roll-off area
- Ledge at top catches excess paint and returns it to pail
- Durable, one-piece polypropylene resists solvent
- Powerful magnet inside back holds brush ferrule
- Security strap expands to accommodate large hand
- *** Oversized or Non-Standard package shipping weight as assessed by UPS/FedEx