DAP® READY-MIXED CONCRETE PATCH
DAP® Ready Mixed Concrete Patch is a ready to use material for the repair of holes, cracks, and other imperfections in concrete or masonry surfaces. The product is excellent for tuck pointing masonry and brick work. Used to patch small cracks and breaks, or spot level concrete and masonry surfaces such as basement walls, patios, steps, sidewalks and driveways. It dries to a durable, hard finish and is non-shrinking. Interior/exterior use.
It may also be used as a “glue” to join broken pieces of concrete or brick. DO NOT USE AS A SKIM COAT.
- Use to patch small cracks and breaks, or spot level concrete & masonry surfaces
- For basement walls, patio, steps, sidewalks and driveways
- Dries to a durable, hard finish - non-shrinking
- For interior and exterior use
- The material dries to a concrete-gray color
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer-www.P65warning.ca.gov