ZAR EXTERIOR WATER-BASED POLYURETHANE ~ SATIN
This product is formulated exclusively for exterior wood surfaces because it contains ultraviolet radiation absorbers and antioxidants. It is the ideal choice for all exterior surfaces that need a clear protective coating such as siding, gables, and patio furniture and steel and fiberglass entry doors.
It is a rich amber colored, environmentally safe, clear wood finish specially formulated to protect and beautify exterior wood surfaces exposed to direct sunlight.
Containing ultraviolet radiation absorbers and anti-oxidants, ZAR is the ultimate in exterior protection. ZAR’s full-bodied formula brushes on like a conventional polyurethane for maximum durability and beauty. ZAR Exterior Polyurethane goes on milky but dries to a rich, amber color.
- Rich amber colored environmentally safe finish
- Formulated to protect & beautify exterior wood
- Ultimate protection for exterior wood exposed to direct sunlight & harsh weather extremes
- Contains radiation absorbers to resist UV rays
- Recoat in 2 hours-complete job in one day
- Clean up with soap & water
- Coverage: 500 to 600 sq.ft. per gallon
- Ideal for wooden marine surfaces (above water-line), stained exterior doors – including fiberglass and steel doors, natural wood siding, patio furniture, fences, gables and other wood surfaces exposed to direct sunlight and the harsh extremes of weather
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry.]
Also NO shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Reproductive-www.P65warnings.ca.gov N-Methyl Pyrrolidone