PL® S10™ POLYURETHANE CONCRETE CRACK MASONRY SEALANT
Loctite® PL® S10TM Polyurethane Concrete Crack Masonry Sealant is a high quality one-component, texturized, moisture-curing gun grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weatherproof seals in all exterior gaps and joints in concrete and masonry. The textured appearance blends well with masonry substrates.
PL S10 is non sagging and once cured is elastic and remains flexible to expand and contract with construction material movement. Loctite PL S10 Concrete Crack Polyurethane Masonry Sealant does not require a primer for concrete, brick, stone or masonry and resists deterioration from weather, stress or movement.
Recommended for: Interior and exterior joints, horizontal and vertical joints, expansion joints, panel walls, precast units, concrete walls, foundations, brick and block walls, concrete driveways and sidewalks. Bonds to concrete, masonry, brick, stucco, aluminum, wood and many more substrates.
NOT Recommended for: Prolonged underwater applications or permanent water immersion, applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 200°F, joint depths greater than ½” without the use of a backer rod, use with fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt, tar or any other migratory saturant, contact with oil-based caulking compounds, butyl caulking compounds, silicone sealants (uncured and cured), polysulfides; fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt or tar; alcohol-based materials or solvents, applications over freshly treated wood (treated wood must have weathered for at least 6 months), copper, stainless steel and galvanized steel typically require a primer. An adhesion test is recommended for any other questionable surfaces.
- Textured appearance: Compliments rough surfaces like masonry and stucco
- Flexible: Use on expansion joints, accepts joint movement of +/- 25%
- No primer required for most materials: Lowers installation costs
- Easy to gun and tool: Speeds up application and makes neater joints
- Weatherproof: Withstands harsh environments
- Does not deteriorate: One-time application, resists age hardening
- Paintable: Blends with surroundings
- Low VOC formulation: Complies to stringent Federal & State Regulatory requirements
- 10 oz. cartridge
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options either, sorry.) = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.