TINTING GLAZE ~ NEUTRAL BASE/SATIN
Old Masters® Tinting Glaze is a tintable glaze or base for use in creating antique, graining or faux finishes. It can be tinted with any universal colorants or oil-based paint to provide a wide choice of decorating effects when applied over satin or eggshell enameled surfaces, including furniture, trim or walls. As a wood stain, Tinting Glaze can be tinted with universal colorants or intermixed with solvent-based stains to create custom colors.
- A tintable glaze or base for use in creating antique, graining or faux finishes
- Tint with any universal colorants or oil-base paint to provide wide choice of effects
- Apply over satin or eggshell enameled surfaces
- For furniture, trim or walls
- Neutral Base
- Approximately 500 square feet per gallon but will vary depending on use and condition of wood.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can
NOT be shipped to the following state(s): CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA,
RI, UT, VA
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships
via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery
options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO
Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by
road. = =