GC-30R GAS CADDY, 30 GALLON CAPACITY ~ RED
* * * ATTENTION : The
same day or next business day shipping shown on this page or the shipping options page does not
apply to items like these that are
There are currently none in stock.
product ships directly from the manufacturer's factory facility and
is made-to-order. Also: Allow 4 - 6 weeks for manufacture of your caddy.
Our most popular model for the service industry; the GC-30R Gas Caddy is a safe, reliable means to transfer fuels such as gasoline, ethanol, and mixed fuels. Bright red powder coated finish indicates flammable fuels.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- Patent Pending Vent Design to limit fuel spillage during transporting
- Ergonomic removable transport handle
- UL listed Fuel Gauge - rebuildable
- Reliable, durable, and rebuildable aluminum bi-directional pump.
- Open Style Aluminum Dome Vent with integral flame arrestor screen
- Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty on all parts
- Made-To-Order Only
- UL Certification in progress
- 10" Solid rubber durable tires
- Tank Height: 41" Floor to Fill Neck ~ Tank is 31" x 17" x 14"
- Handle Height: 44"
- Pump & Hose Height: 53"
- Width: Outside of Tire to Outside of Tire: 21"
- Depth Front to Back: 22"
- 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 8' long double bonded hose of Polyurethane and PVC
- Fill Neck: 6" height x 2" diameter independent of vent
- Pump Capacity: 1 Gallon per 20 Revolutions
HAWAII AND ALASKA CUSTOMERS: These only ship via 2nd day air. Do NOT select Ground Service. NOTE: This item is considered to
be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS/FedEx. The fees are
set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.