GC-30R GAS CADDY, 30 GALLON CAPACITY ~ RED
* * * ATTENTION : The
same day or next business day shipping shown on this page or the shipping options page does not
apply to items like these that are
manufactured on-demand or ship from a different warehouse.
product ships directly from the manufacturer's factory facility so allow time for manufacture and shipping - 3 - 4 weeks is possible.
Our most popular model for the service industry; the GC-30R Gas Caddy is a safe, reliable means to transfer fuels such as gasoline, ethanol, and mixed fuels. Bright red powder coated finish indicates flammable fuels.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- Patent Pending Vent Design to limit fuel spillage during transporting
- Ergonomic removable transport handle
- UL listed Fuel Gauge - rebuildable
- Reliable, durable, and rebuildable aluminum bi-directional pump.
- Open Style Aluminum Dome Vent with integral flame arrestor screen
- Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty on all parts
- Made-To-Order Only
- UL Certification in progress
- 10" Solid rubber durable tires
- Tank Height: 41" Floor to Fill Neck ~ Tank is 31" x 17" x 14"
- Handle Height: 44"
- Pump & Hose Height: 53"
- Width: Outside of Tire to Outside of Tire: 21"
- Depth Front to Back: 22"
- 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 8' long double bonded hose of Polyurethane and PVC
- Fill Neck: 6" height x 2" diameter independent of vent
- Volume Delivery: 6 GPM @ 75 revolutions per minute
- Pump currently used in Caddies is Hy-Pro RP-1. [This is an imported pump due to unavailable domestic pumps for this use. Same warranty applies.]
HAWAII AND ALASKA CUSTOMERS: These only ship via 2nd day air to your states. Do NOT select Ground Service. NOTE: This item is considered to
be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The fees are
set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.