GC-30R GAS CADDY, 30 GALLON CAPACITY ~ RED
* * * ATTENTION : The
same day or next business day shipping shown on this page or the shipping options page does not
apply to items like these that are
manufactured on-demand or ship from a different warehouse.
These tanks are made-to-order and are currently taking 10-15 weeks to complete.
Our most popular model for the service industry; the GC-30R Gas Caddy is a safe, reliable means to transfer fuels such as gasoline, ethanol, and mixed fuels. Bright red powder coated finish indicates flammable fuels. ALSO AVAILABLE IN DIESEL GREEN & MULT-FUEL BLUE: ADD $35.00: Click to Contact Us
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- Patent Pending Vent Design to limit fuel spillage during transporting
- Ergonomic removable transport handle
- UL listed Fuel Gauge - rebuildable
- Reliable, durable, and rebuildable aluminum bi-directional pump.
- Open Style Aluminum Dome Vent with integral flame arrestor screen
- Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty on all parts
- Made-To-Order Only
- UL Certification in progress
- 10" Solid rubber durable tires
- Tank Height: 41" Floor to Fill Neck ~ Tank is 31" x 17" x 14"
- Handle Height: 44"
- Pump & Hose Height: 53"
- Width: Outside of Tire to Outside of Tire: 21"
- Depth Front to Back: 22"
- 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 8' long double bonded hose of Polyurethane and PVC
- Fill Neck: 6" height x 2" diameter independent of vent
- Volume Delivery: 6 GPM @ 75 revolutions per minute
- Pump currently used in Caddies is Hy-Pro RP-1. [This is an imported pump due to unavailable domestic pumps for this use. Same warranty applies.]
HAWAII AND ALASKA CUSTOMERS: These only ship via 2nd day air to your states. Do NOT select Ground Service.
ATTENTION: This item is considered
to be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The shipping fees are
set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World. (DIM rating system).
In some cases, quantity ordered may be
required to ship via LTL freight.
Freight rates will apply and are occasionally less expensive than common
carrier rates such as UPS.