SPERRY IRT200 TEMP CHECK GUN STYLE INFRARED THERMOMETER
Safety is the number one priority on any job site. Any test unit that can be used to measure or review an application without coming in contact with a live conductor is a necessity.
The IR Thermometers allow for critical temperature measurements to be taken without having to touch an energized circuit. The D:S ratio, or distance to spot ratio, is a rating used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a one foot diameter section. In other words, a 12:1 D:S Ratio means that from twelve feet away, the test unit is measuring a one foot diameter section of the target.
- IRT200 gun style Temp Check for temperatures up to 716 deg F.
- The backlit display is great for low light conditions. It simultaneously displays the present temp measurement along with the max temp reading as you scan an object’s surface.
- Temperature Range (-26 to 716 deg F) -32 to 380 deg C
- It displays the max temperature as you scan an objects surface.
- Extended Battery Life of 14-18 hours
- Auto power off saves battery life and low-battery indicator eliminates inaccurate readings due to low battery
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.