WATCO DANISH OIL FINISH
WATCO Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil & varnish hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood. It creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour - simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. Watco Danish Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry.] Also NO shipping via USPS or to PO Boxes.
- Creates rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish
- Use on following interior wood surfaces: Cabinets, furniture, doors, trim & paneling
- Use on bare wood or stripped & sanded wood
- Superior on tight grained woods
- Oil-base penetrates deeply into wood pores
- Protects against spills, abrasion & chipping
- Golden Oak
= = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov