FLIPPEN H-D FLOAT VALVE - MIP INLET
Heavy Duty Mechanical Float Valves are used in commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications for controlling high capacity water flow and can be tank wall-mounted.
It has a bronze body construction with a machine flange on the inlet side and male straight-pipe threaded for locknut on the outlet side. It has serrated arms for easy adjustment of water level, bronze long and short arms, replaceable seals, and no-jam single lever action. This series is ideal for use in air conditioning, refrigeration, and irrigation systems.
- Non-threaded outlet, high capacity valve
- Solid brass valve can be tank wall-mounted
- Inlet side has a machined flange
- Male straight-pipe threaded for locknut
- Accepts 1/4-20 thread stem for float
- Max pressure:165 psi/Max temperature:180 deg.F
- Serrated arms for easy adjustment, bronze long & short arms, replaceable seals - no-jam action
- NOTE: This model does not include washer or locknut.