FLIPPEN H-D FLOAT VALVE - MIP INLET
Heavy Duty Mechanical Float Valves are used in commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications for controlling high capacity water flow and can be tank wall-mounted.
It has a bronze body construction with a machine flange on the inlet side and male straight-pipe threaded for locknut on the outlet side. It has serrated arms for easy adjustment of water level, bronze long and short arms, replaceable seals, and no-jam single lever action. This series is ideal for use in air conditioning, refrigeration, and irrigation systems.
- Non-threaded outlet, high capacity valve
- Solid brass valve can be tank wall-mounted
- Inlet side has a machined flange
- Male straight-pipe threaded for locknut
- Accepts 1/4-20 thread stem for float
- Max pressure:165 psi/Max temperature:180 deg.F
- Serrated arms for easy adjustment, bronze long & short arms, replaceable seals - no-jam action
- NOTE: This model does not include washer or locknut.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.