AUSTRALIAN TIMBER OIL
Cabot Australian Timber Oil for Decks, Siding, Railings and Outdoor Furniture is a unique blend of oils originally formulated to protect dense tallowwood, cambara and merbau from the extreme Australian exposures.
Australian Timber Oil penetrates deep into the dense, resin-rich woods to accentuate natural wood depth and patina. Containing a precise blend of superb-grade linseed oil for maximum penetration, long-oil alkyds for durability and pure South American tung oil for color depth and water repellency, Australian Timber Oil delivers three-way oil protection and a beautiful hardwood stain.
In addition, complex translucent iron oxide pigments are added to ensure a lasting U.V.-absorbing surface rich with color and dimension. The result after years of development is an advanced-technology treatment of unrivaled performance designed to protect your exotic wood surfaces like never before.
- Penetrating, clear, exterior oil
- Water-repellent & UV-resistant
- For hardwood decks & outdoor furniture
- Protects against extreme weather exposure
- Dries to a flat, translucent-toned finish
- Oil-based, clean up with mineral spirits
- Smooth surface coverage: 400-600 sq.ft. per Gal.
- Rough surface coverage: 250-350 sq.ft. per Gal.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.