WATER-BASED SEMI-TRANSPARENT STAIN
Cabot Semi-Transparent Acrylic Stains combine the penetrating properties of traditional oil-based stains with the easy soap-and-water clean-up of water-based finishes.
These stains are specially formulated to provide long-lasting, vapor-permeable protection that beautifies and enriches exterior wood surfaces. Containing a special acrylic resin, these products are ideal for all types of natural wood siding, shingles, roofs and log homes.
Superior ultra-violet protection is achieved through the use of non-fade, earth-tone pigments, in addition to a superior 100% acrylic resin.
- Deep-penetrating, richly pigmented
- 100% acrylic resin
- Easy soap & water clean-up
- Long-lasting, vapor-permeable protection
- UV protection & powerful mildewcide/algaecide
- Won't crack, blister or peel
- Use on new or reconditioned wood
- Coverage: On smooth surfaces, approximately 200–300 sq. ft. per gallon. On rough surfaces, 100–
200 sq. ft. per gallon
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.