PLASTER-WELD BONDING AGENT
Plaster bonding agent interior "plaster-weld". Bonds new plaster to any clean, structurally sound, interior surface.
High performance bonding of one-coat finish plaster and/or two and three
coat work to concrete ceilings, walls, columns, beams, and other
structurally sound surfaces.
Prepares the surface to allow you to
plaster directly to concrete over electric radiant heat cable, and to
bond cement mortar beds to smooth concrete for installation of rigid
foam insulation. Can be used over paints having oil, rubber or vinyl
bases and over silicone-treated surfaces as well as latex paints.
Covers approximately 300 to 400 sq. ft. per gallon depending on method
of application, temperatures, porosity and texture of the substrate.
- High performance bonding of finish plaster to concrete ceilings, walls, columns, beams and other structurally sound surfaces
- Works with concrete, brick, block, glass, ceramic tile, wallboard, metals and marble
- Patented formula: polyvinyl acetate homopolymer
- Suitable with most non-waterbased paints
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous & low VOC
- Pink and non-bleeding.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island. = =