GC-20R GAS CADDY, 20 GALLON CAPACITY ~ RED
* * * ATTENTION : The
same day or next business day shipping shown on this page or the shipping options page does not
apply to items like these that are
manufactured on-demand or ship from a different warehouse.
These tanks are made-to-order and take 6-10 weeks to complete.
Our most popular model for the homeowner or acreage
professional, the GC-20R Gas Caddy is a safe, reliable means to transfer
fuels such as gasoline, ethanol, and mixed fuels. Bright red powder
coated finish indicates flammable fuels. ALSO AVAILABLE IN DIESEL GREEN AND MULT-FUEL BLUE FOR ADDITIONAL $35.00. Contact customer service.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- Patent Pending Vent Design to limit fuel spillage during transporting
- Side handles for secure storage
- Ergonomic removable transport handle
- UL listed Fuel Gauge - rebuildable
- Reliable, durable, and rebuildable aluminum bi-directional pump.
- Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty on all parts
- UL Certification in progress
- 10" Solid rubber durable tires
- Tank Height: 30" Floor to Neck ~ Tank is 21" x 17" x 14"
- Handle Height: 40"
- Pump & Hose Height: 47"
- Width: Outside of Tire to Outside of Tire: 21"
- Depth Front to Back: 22"
- 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 8' long double bonded hose of Polyurethane and PVC
- Fill Neck: 6" height x 2" diameter independent of vent
- Volume Delivery: 6 GPM @ 75 revolutions per minute
currently used in Caddies is Hy-Pro RP-1. [This is an imported pump due
to unavailable domestic pumps for this use. Same warranty applies.]
HAWAII & ALASKA CUSTOMERS; These only ship via 2nd day air. Do NOT select Ground Service.
ATTENTION: This item is considered
to be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The shipping fees are
set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World. (DIM rating system).
In some cases, quantity ordered may be
required to ship via LTL freight.
Freight rates will apply and are occasionally less expensive than common
carrier rates such as UPS.