RAZOR-BACK 3-TINE HAY & MANURE FORK
The Razor-Back hay fork is used for transferring manure, mulch, and other loose material. The 3 oval tine, pointed, bent pattern steel head is mounted to a 48-inch hardwood handle with Flex-Beam® for strength and durability. Great tool for picking or cleaning up manure, hay straw, or barley.
- Used for transferring manure, mulch & other loose material
- 3-oval tines, pointed, bent pattern steel head
- Mounted to 48" hardwood handle w/Flex-Beam
- Offers strength and durability
- Tines have 3-3/4" spacing
- 59-3/4" height x 7" width x 5-1/4"D
- NOTE: This item is considered to be
an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS/FedEx. The fees are set
by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.