PRO SERIES SEMI-TRANSPARENT ACRYLIC/OIL STAIN
Advanced formulation protects wood from moisture and sun damage while adding a rich, beautiful color that enhances the wood grain. Features E-B EMULSA BOND® adhesion technology.
Recommended for use on any properly prepared exterior wood, including decks, fences, siding, railings, outdoor furniture and other wood surfaces. Apply to new, dry, pressure-treated wood, uncoated new or weathered wood, or previously coated wood with a weathered, clear sealant or semi-transparent stain.
- Semi-transparent tint base, acrylic/oil stain
- For exterior/vertical use on deck-fence-siding
- Features E-B Emulsa Bond adhesion technology
- Transoxide pigments for excellent UV protection and color richness - resists color fading
- Mildew resistant finish - water repellent
- COVERAGE: One gallon (3.78 Liters) will normally cover 480 to 560 sq. ft. Coverage will vary due to porosity and texture of wood and application technique.
- Soap & water cleanup
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships
via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery
options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO
Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by
road. = =