RUBBER ELECTRICAL TAPE
Easily conforms to irregular shapes and surfaces for a void-free electrically stable build-up. Compatible with all extruded cable insulations. Resistant to water, oils, acids, alkalis and other corrosive chemicals.
For insulating splices on solid dielectric cable thru 600 volts in conjunction w/ jacketing tape. Repair frayed electrical wiring and general purpose maintenance repair.
- Coated both sides with a black colored natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive
- For general purpose abrasion protection
- Can be used as a temporary binding/harness tape
- Also apply to tool handles for a non-slip surface
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov