17" OFFSET PATTERN RIPPING CHISEL
Offset Ripping Chisel, Drop Forged Form High Grade Hexagon, Cold Drawn Tool Steel, Toughened To Withstand Bending Or Breaking, Chisel End Beveled, Ground & Polished.
This has an extra-wide claw and beveled nail slot for more effective twist-prying operations. Its drop-forged steel construction is cold-drawn and toughened to withstanding bending without breaking. Its longer length of 17 inches provides plenty of leverage.
- Offset pattern ripping chisel allows for side pulling and ripping
- Has a slotted claw & beveled ends for functionality & performance
- 3/4" diameter hexagon shaped high carbon steel
- 1" blade width
- Ideal for demolition work
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.