SOLID COLOR ACRYLIC SIDING STAIN
Cabot Solid Color Acrylic Siding Stain is an advanced-technology, 100% acrylic solid color stain formulated to have superior performance properties for the professional user.
Cabot Solid Color Acrylic Siding Stain a heavily pigmented and exceptionally thick stain –– delivering greater opacity than conventional solid color stains. The result is smoother spread, better coverage and supe handling when applied by either brush or sprayer. In addition, this product has been developed and tested for use in colder temperatures, extending the exterior maintenance season for professionals in cooler climates.
Cabot Solid Color Acrylic Siding Stain cover previously painted or stained surfaces in jus one coat, improving project completion tim and maximizing labor efficiencies. Cabot Solid Color Acrylic Siding Stain is so advanced, it does not require the use of a primer coat on non-extractive-prone wood species such as pine, white cedar or cypress
This versatile, fade-resistant and water- repellent exterior stain provides superior results when applied on new or reconditioned wood siding and shingles, cement siding, manufactured hardboards, previously painted surfaces, aluminum and pre-primed ferrous metal, masonry, stucco and plywood panel siding.
- 100% acrylic, one-coat coverage, solid color stain
- Heavily pigmented & exceptionally thick
- Smoother spread & better coverage
- Fade-resistant & water-repellent
- Dries to a natural, flat finish
- Water-based, clean up with soap & water
- Smooth surface coverage: 300-400 sq.ft. per Gal.
- Rough surface coverage: 200-300 sq.ft. per Gal.
- Medium Base
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND
transport only. [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry.]
Also NO shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes.
= = Cannot be shipped to
Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.