TWO-PIECE SAFETY KIT
Two tool safety detector/tester kit consists of (1) Circuit Alert(R) non-contact detector GVD-3504 and (1) Receptacle tester & circuit analyzer GFI-3501.
Circuit Alert® Non-Contact Voltage Detector indicates the presence of AC Voltage from 50 - 600 V. Visual (flashing) and audible beeping indicators signal presence of voltage. Built-in “safe test” feature assures batteries are operating properly.
- Compact design fits in shirt pocket.
- Operates from 1-AAA battery.
- Tests: Outlets, switches, circuit breaker panels, wiring, light fixtures.
Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer tests standard receptacles to ensure proper wiring. Neon indicators give positive indication of circuit status. Compact unit simply plugs into any standard 3-wire/grounded receptacle (110 - 125 V AC circuits).
- Tests for six circuit conditions: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse, and correct wiring.
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors. Easy-to-read three views – top, side and bottom.
- Tests: Standard outlets, extension cords
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.