Cash Acme pressure regulating valves are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a safe pressure to protect plumbing components. They also helps to prevent pressure surges from entering the household from the main line. High pressure can cause damage to appliances and plumbing. A pressure regulator should be installed after the main line to help protect plumbing. The Cash Acme EB-45 is a half-cartridge based pressure reducing and regulating valve with a lead free bronze body. The valve resembles traditional regulators with a spring chamber and an adjusting screw but offers the high performance of a cartridge based valve. The Valve is fitted with FNPT x MPT or Union threading for easy installation.
- Half-cartridge based pressure reducer/regulator
- Union configuration
- Bronze body - threaded (NPT)
- Spring chamber & adjustable screw
- Set 45 PSI
- Range 10-70 PSI without adjusting spring
- For either hot or cold water service
- Meets requirements for lead free installation
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.