EXOTIC HARDWOOD PENOFIN ~ TIGERWOOD
Strong, flexible, water-resistant oil that is harvested from the seeds of the Brazilian Rosewood tree. Allows the wood to retain its flexibility. Creates no surface film. No trees are ever cut down to obtain this oil.
These pigments penetrate into the wood protecting it from the inside out from the sun’s damaging rays. Penofin provides up to 99% ultraviolet protection. It adds a rich, transparent color to enhance the natural beauty of wood, highlighting the grain.
Penofin penetrating oil finish low-solid formula ensures easy application. This deeply penetrating oil hardens and stabilizes the wood fibers, yet allows the wood to remain flexible. Penofin does not leave lap marks. It is quick drying and will not crack, chip or peel!
Unlike surface lying stains, when it comes time to reapply Penofin there is never a need to strip or sand your wood. It is as simple as cleaning the surface of the wood, allowing it to dry thoroughly, and re-applying. And all of our oil based stains are compatible with one another, so it is easy to go from one color to another!
- Used for all fine hardwoods such as: Ipe, Pau Lope, Ironwood, Mahogany & Teak
- Transparent natural finish
- One-coat application
- 550 V.O.C product
- 99% ultraviolet protection via transoxide pigments
- High-grade mildewcide for mold/mildew protection
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island. = =
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be
shipped to the following states: Colorado
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.