LENOX RECIPROCATING SAW BLADE
American Saw's Lenox Reciprocating Saw Blades feature bi-metal construction, an 8-percent cobalt edge, precision milled teeth, a tooth hardness of Rc65-66, and an angled tang.
These blades are shatter resistant, with a high wear and heat resistance. Their shock resistant teeth provide a more aggressive cut.
This model has 24 teeth per-inch, measures 6 inches by 3/4-inch by .035, and is intended for work with metal and galvanized pipe 18 gage and under.
- Tuff-Tooth bimetal blades
- Teeth retain sharpness - are shatter resistant
- Cuts faster, stronger & longer than others
- Packaged 5 blades per pack
- 24 Teeth per Inch
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.