PC667 14-DAY UV RESISTANT DUCT TAPE
Shurtape specialty grade 14-Day UV resistant cloth duct tape. Excellent protective masking of various unpainted materials such as steel, vinyl, aluminum and anodized metals. Waterproof, UV resistant polyethylene film with a cloth carrier. Blended rubber adhesive.
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants. Service temperature range: 50 to 200 degrees F.
- UV-resistant for indoor & outdoor use
- For masonry where strength isn't a concern
- Clean removal, no residue after 14 days exposure
- Good, protective masking for non-painted surfaces
- For wood, steel, vinyl, aluminum & anodized stuff
- Polyethylene coated, waterproof backing
- Provides good moisture control