DOUBLE SLANT SANDING SPONGE
The Double Slant Block is a specialty sanding sponge made extra wide with two slanted edges for sanding of angles and larger surfaces. This key feature makes it the perfect block for the drywall and plaster sector. It provides highly agressive uniform surface removal. It can be used wet or dry.
- Sanding of drywall or plaster during mudding and taping on flat and corner surfaces
- Prepping drywall or plaster before applying primer or paint
- Extra wide block for sanding drywall
- Great for sanding larger surfaces
- 90-degree angles on 2 sides for sanding
- Long lasting grit stays on the block
- Flexible surface won't tear with use
- Washable with water
- Dimensions: 3"x 5"x 1"
- Fine Grit