ELEMENT® CONTRACTOR/FARM HOSE
The Element® ContractorFARM™ 75' 3/4" commercial water hose is designed for special applications that require high endurance and reliability of the equipment in use, including but not limited to farm and construction work.
One of the main features of this 3/4-inch high-volume water hose is its octagonal cross sectional shape that, along with 500-PSI burst strength and quality compound material, provides increased durability and makes it highly resistant to kinking and possible external damage and weather impact.
The extra-large crush-proof aluminum female coupling allows it to connect to the water supply without a wrench or other tools. It also has a "Hose Armor" shield to prevent a damage at the connection with the spigot. Due to its larger 3/4-inch diameter, this contractor and farm commercial garden hose is capable of supplying higher volumes of water to suffice industrial or agricultural needs.
- Long lasting - weather resistant polyethylene
- High performance 500+ psi burst strength
- Meets lead-free standard under federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Formulated with a new bacterial inhibitor
- Kink-Free® performance - with a spring guard & rugged collar sleeve - brass couplings
- Phthalate safe-meets CA. standards - Made in USA
- 5/8" x 75 Ft