BED BUG KILLER READY TO USE SPRAY
- Approved by the Environmental Protection Agency for control of Bedbugs and Lice.
- Spray matresses, bedside furniture, floors and luggage for control of bedbugs
- Also approved to kill lice
- Odorless and non-staining
- Kills bed bugs and lice on contact
- Economical one gallon size w/sprayer
Most insecticides used for bed bug control are primarily of the pyrethroid class of pesticides, like Harris Bed-Bug Killer. Elimination of bed bugs in a home involves use of effective insecticides applied to all points where bed bugs are present. This water-based, odorless treatments must directly contact the bed bugs during application. Repeated insecticide applications within 4 weeks will be required to kill bed bugs that later hatch from eggs, along with those that were missed during earlier treatment.
RESTRICTED: This product cannot be shipped to the following states: AL AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA KY MD MI MN MS NC NE NH NY OH OK SC TN UT VA VI WV
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. Also no shipping via USPS or to PO Boxes.) = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii =