WOODLIFE CLASSIC WOOD PRESERVATIVE ~ GALLON
Woodlife® Classic Clear Wood Preservative is a clear, fungicidal exterior wood preservative with water repellent designed for use on above ground applications where either pressure-treated or non-pressure-treated wood has been used.
Woodlife Classic protects against rot and decay by inhibiting mold, mildew, and staining fungus growth on the wood surface. It has excellent water repellency and anti-wicking properties which resist moisture absorption through the surface sides and end cuts to give greater resistance to dimensional warping, splitting and end-checking. The paintable and stainable formula will extend topcoat service life by inhibiting peeling and blistering.
- Resists moisture damage, including swelling, shrinking, warping, splitting and end-checking.
- Paintable or stainable after 24 hours.
- Extends topcoat service life by preventing moisture absorption that can cause peeling and blistering.
- Can be applied immediately to new wood. No need to wait for wood to whether or “season”.
- Water-based formula allows for fast, easy clean up with soap and water.
- 100% Clear allows for natural wood color to show through and gray naturally.
- 3-way protection in one coat
- Penetrates to protect and repel water
- Protects against mildew, decay & staining
- Use on unfinished new or weathered wood and pressure treated wood
- Paintable & stainable
- COVERAGE: One gallon will cover approximately 150-250 square feet, depending on wood age and species, surface porosity and method of application
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =