TFE PASTE WITH TEFLON
Made with virgin White PTFE. Thread lubricant and sealant. Non-hardening. Withstands up to 10,000 PSI and temperatures from 100º to 600º.
Apply to clean male pipe threads on metals, PVC, CPVC, ABS, polypropylene and nylon. Do not use on fluorine or oxygen systems.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. = =
- Made with Teflon
- Pure white thread lubricant & sealant
- Apply to metals, PVC, CPVC & ABS
- Apply to polypropylene & nylon
- Dries slowly, non-hardening
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases
- For temperatures -50 to +500 degrees F
- For heavy duty applications
- Brush top with screw cap bottle
- 4 oz bottle by volume