5-MINUTE FAST DRYING EPOXY (20845)
5 Minute® Epoxy is a two-part, rapid-curing, clear, general purpose epoxy. Better on more rigid materials.
Useful for repair of autos, bikes, boats, golf clubs, skis and more. May also be used as a metal filler and to restore rotten wood. Resists water, gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most other chemicals.
Works best on: Metal, wood, chrome, concrete, glass, ceramics, china, fiberglass, tiles and fixtures. Does not bond to polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
NOTE: Do NOT use on areas that will come in contact with food related items.
- Clear, will not drip
- Bonds even to vertical surfaces
- A two-part, rapid curing, clear, general purpose epoxy
- Works better on more rigid materials
- Useful for repair of autos, bikes, boats, golf clubs, skis and much more
- Use as a metal filler & restores rotten wood
- Handling time: 5 minutes - set time 8-10 minutes
- Cure time: 1 hour - water resistant
- .84 Fl.Oz.
- Product packaging has been changed by the manufacturer with a new item number 20845 - same exact formula as S-208
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =