PEEL BOND PRIMER
XIM’s unique ‘Patent Pending’ PEEL BOND® was formulated as a clear high build, water based strong bonding primer, sealer and filler; PEEL BOND® remains flexible over the life of the paint and can be used on interior or exteriors. PEEL BOND® has Patent Pending status based on XIM’S High Build Technology-which is unsurpassed!
NOT JUST FILM BUILD BUT ADHESION, FLOW AND LEVELING
This water based coating formulation provides a thick wet film build on both horizontal and vertical surfaces without sagging or slipping. The formulations have enhanced surface flow and leveling characteristics for providing a smooth surface and exhibit excellent adhesion to a substrate.
Peel Bond® features: penetrates Acrylic Latex and elastomeric paints, bonds to old paint, wood, plywood, T1-11, PVC, Aluminum, Galvanized Metal, Brick and Stucco.
- Fast drying, penetrating filler for exterior applications.
- Ideal for rough surfaces, T111 siding, plywood, stucco, brick.
- Can save hours of prep work.
- Remains flexible.
- Low Temp, high humidity application.
- Soap and water clean-up.
- Top coat with exterior latex and elastomeric paints in 60 seconds.
- Tintable with water based tint colors.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov