AJUSTABLE STEEL FLOOR JACKS
Adjustable, easy to assemble easy to install floor jacks are designed for use during remodeling projects to reinforce stairs, porches, decks or weak floors.
These floor jacks are constructed of premium quality steel and are coated to prevent corrosion. All moving parts fit snugly to avoid lateral displacement and the top and bottom plates are deeply embossed to mitigate movement and prevent dishing. The heavy-duty high carbon steel is double locked for added safety.
- All steel - adjustable - easy to install
- Designed for remodeling projects
- Galvanized top swivel plate w/adj' SAE screw
- Inside tube is H-D high carbon steel
- Adjusting holes 3" apart
- Outside tube is H-D high carbon steel
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside & out to prevent corrosion
- Adjustable: 2' 10" - 4' 7" / 34"-55"
- Compression Strength: 14,000 lbs at maximum compression **
- Order is for one jack
** Compression strength is testing to the point of failure. To determine Safe or Allowable loads consult a licensed engineer.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be
shipped to the following states:
California [ Prop 65 ]
NOTE: This item is considered to be an
Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The shipping fees are set by the
package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.
In some cases, quantity ordered may be required to ship via LTL
freight. Freight rates will apply.