Old Masters® Woodgrain Filler is designed to fill the pores of open-grain woods and helps to achieve a smooth finish. This product is intended for interior use on open grain woods such as oak, ash and mahogany. Woodgrain Filler is natural in color, but is best used when intermixed with a solvent-based wood stain to obtain desired colors. If no color is desired, we suggest using a natural-colored stain.
- Fills wood pores
- Provides a base for a mirror-smooth finish
- Dries hard & can be sanded
- Provides good hold-out & is non-shrinking
- Natural in color but can be tinted with stain
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***