Nuzzle Assemblies are designed for use on exposed cattle watering systems. Cattle can nuzzle the ball without harm to or activation of the valve. Assembly consists of thumb screw, hooks, swivel joint and stem, threaded at one end. Assembly is manufactured out of brass.
- For use on exposed cattle watering systems
- Allows ball to float free
- Cattle can nuzzle ball without harm to, or activate the water flow valve
- Assembly consists of thumb screw, hooks, swivel joint, and stem threaded at one end
- DESC= Thread size on stem and on thumbscrew
- 3/16-16 on both