Nuzzle Assemblies are designed for use on exposed cattle watering systems. Cattle can nuzzle the ball without harm to or activation of the valve. Assembly consists of thumb screw, hooks, swivel joint and stem, threaded at one end. Assembly is manufactured out of brass.
- For use on exposed cattle watering systems
- Allows ball to float free
- Cattle can nuzzle ball without harm to, or activate the water flow valve
- Assembly consists of thumb screw, hooks, swivel joint, and stem threaded at one end
- DESC= Thread size on stem and on thumbscrew
- 3/16-16 on both
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.