1-3/4 HP FIXED BASE/PLUNGE ROUTER COMBO KIT
Route and smooth even demanding hardwoods using the DeWalt DW616PK heavy-duty 1-3/4-horsepower router with fixed and plunge bases. Featuring a 11.0 amp motor, this tool provides all the power, durability, and versatility that professionals demand.
With a micro-fine depth adjustment ring, you can count on accurate adjustment in 1/64-inch increments, while a clear, Lexan sub-base ensures durability, visibility, and the ability to accept standard template guide bushings. The included sub-base concentricity gauge enhances accuracy even further by helping you maintain bit concentricity, and long, eight-slot collets that are self-releasing provide excellent bit retention for dependability.
A steel motor cam lock and quick-release motor latches make adjustments and base changes tool-free, fast, and easy when you need to switch tasks, and a unique, detachable cordset helps keep this tool easy to service.
This router also provides over-molded, rubber handles and a well-balanced body for increased operator comfort and control. The unique switch and cordset configuration allows you to keep the switch in your right or left hand, and a flat top further increases the ease of bit and depth changes. The switch is also dust-sealed for durability.
- 11 amp motor provides power to rout smoothly
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Adjustable tool-free steel motor
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection
- Detachable cordset offers serviceability
- Includes: DW616M motor pack, DW6184 fixed base, DW6182 plunge base, 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- 2 wrenches, concentricity gauge, vacuum adaptor
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.