WATERBORNE CLEAR WOOD FINISH
Waterborne Clear Wood Finish is crosslinking acrylic technology, formulated to embody the positive qualities of our Clear Wood Finish brushing lacquer, without the environmental and flammability issues of the original solvent formulation. Ideal for the professional and DIYer alike. It is very easy to apply, and offers the best performance of any waterborne finish on the market. Enriches finished or unfinished wood while delivering superior durability along with a strong mar resistant finish.
- Crystal clear, interior finish - deep, rich look
- Self-leveling formula for easy application
- Dries in 30 minutes - soap & water clean-up
- Superior durability with strong mar resistance
- Resists alcohol, fruit juices & water spills
- Environmentally friendly, low odor-low VOC
- For furniture, cabinets, woodworks, antiques, etc.
- Coverage: approx. 400-550 sq.ft. per gal.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.