ETCH-I-M ETCHING CREAM
XIM Etch-l-M is a brushable etching cream that will dull or etch the surface of hard, silica based materials such as porcelain, porcelainized steel construction panels, tile, glazed block and glass tile.
It actually removes the glossy surface glaze. It is formulated into a thick brushable cream to minimize runs, drips and splashing. Etch-l-M is used as an alternative to the hard work of manual or machine sanding when the surface must be dulled for paint adhesion. Since Etch-l-M works in minutes, its use can shorten surface preparation time by up to 80%. Etch-l-M leaves a uniform, dull surface without the problem of deep sanding scratch marks that could show through the final finish. It can be reused over and over and cleans up with water.
NOTE: This is not a decorative glass etching product.
- Chemical etching cream, easier than sanding
- For porcelain, ceramic, tile, glass & glazed block
- Uniform, dull surface without scratch marks
- Thick, brush-able cream to minimize runs, drips or splashes
- Brush-on & scrape off after 4-5 minutes
- Cleans up with water
- For up to 22 square feet
- NOTE: XIM Etch-l-M Etching Cream is used as is from the container. During storage Etch-l-M can form a gel or separate and crystallize. This is expected. Mix or Stir to a brushable consistency before using
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov