ICE HARDENED(TM) HOLE SAW - 2"
Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
- Proprietary cryogenic hardening process improves upon traditional heat-treating
- Creates more hard metal throughout the saw
- Results in 50% longer life than competition
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Bi-metal construction with 8% Cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access