STRIKE-IT™ CENTER PIN DRIVE ANCHORS
Center pin drive anchors are easy to install – just hammer the center pin to tension the anchor automatically. No wrench is needed – the anchor is set when center pin is flush with top of hole.
Hole depth is not critical to proper installation. Actual diameter of the anchor is the same as its nominal diameter. Serrations on nut provide additional vibration resistance.
- For use with normal weight concrete, lightweight concrete, solid masonry
Full-bodied headed bolt design
- Provides maximum bolt strength
- Prevents wobbling of anchor in hole
- Allows maximum application flexibility
- The anchor is installed properly when the pin is flush against the nut, enabling accurate and quick inspection.
- Hot rolled steel anchor body with hot wrought iron pin; yellow zinc dichromate coating over all
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov