SEAFIN TEAK OIL
High quality, penetrating oil that dries to a low sheen to seal and protect interior and exterior woods from moisture and weathering. It creates a durable non-slip surface to repel water and resist wear. It reduces work and maintenance costs because it is easy to repair. It will not chip, crack, blister or peel. It is excellent for polishing and maintaining varnished finishes, or refurbishing and touching up worn surfaces.
MARINE AND EXTERIOR USE: Teak and wood decks, hatch covers, bright work, mahogany, finishing hardwood rails, doors, polishing varnished surfaces, refurbishing or touching up worn or marred areas, and as a maintenance and intermittent coat for longer life of existing varnished surfaces.
INTERIOR USE: A low sheen finish for stained or natural surfaces; kitchen and bathroom cabinets and other woodwork exposed to moisture.
- A penetrating, hard-drying, low sheen oil finish
- Designed for sealing & finishing interior and exterior woods, especially teak on boats
- Use on doors, rails & furniture - repels water
- Will not chip, crack, peel or blister when properly applied and maintained
- Can be used as a maintenance & intermittent coat
- Gives existing varnished surfaces longer life
- Coverage: 200 to 400 sq.ft. per gallon depending on surface texture.
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***