TABLETOP ULTRASONIC HUMIDIFER
Ultrasonic technology is widely used in various domains. Water is atomized by ultrasonic sound waves and propelled through the air by a small fan. These ultrasonic pulses are silent and produce visible mist that quickly disperses to increase the level of humidity in the immediate area. The unit features an easy to clean ultrasonic transducer (nebulizer) for increased longevity.
- Perfect Aire Micro Mist humidifier
- Water particles are smaller for greater output
- Whisper quiet operation
- Has adjustable output levels
- Output: 3.5-8.8 Oz./Hr.
- Auto shut-off/waterless indicator- when water tank is empty, motor shuts off automatically
- Active carbon filter
- 120 Volt - 20 Watts - UL/CUL Listed